ALL SALES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.THERE ARE NO CASH REFUNDS – WE ISSUE STORE CREDIT ONLY.
When you purchase an Aged Corporation from us, you are purchasing a Corporate Entity that has been incorporated in the past, that is clean of liabilities, and that is current with all Annual Report Fillings with the Secretary of State in its State of Incorporation. This is what we guarantee to you when you make your purchase and, for this reason, Aged Corporation Sales are considered Final and Non-Refundable.
When a Corporation is purchased, we immediately transfer it into the name of the purchaser. This becomes a permanent record with the Secretary of State. Having a turnover of owners devalues the corporation and raises questions when lenders review it.
The only situations when you would be eligible for a replacement or store credit would be if:
1. Aged Corporation has existing Liabilities not disclosed to you:
In this case, you agree to provide us with proof of such liabilities and allow us up to 14 Calendar Days to resolve any issues and clear such liabilities. If after 14 Calendar Days the liabilities are not cleared, you may request to exchange the Aged Corporation for another one that meets your Criteria or you may request store credit in the value of your Purchase Price.
2. Aged Corporation’s Incorporation Date is different and significantly younger than the Incorporation Date disclosed to you:
In this case, you may request to exchange the Aged Corporation for another one that meets your Criteria or you may request store credit in the value of your Purchase Price.
3. The product was misrepresented to you and you have recorded or documentary proof that a misunderstanding caused you to purchase the Corporation, in which case an offer of substitution will be made before any refund might be considered.
4. You are not the purchaser, or the purchase was made in your name without your knowledge and permission. You need to file a police report of the identity theft and forward to us.
If you are not satisfied with any Optional Feature you purchased, you may request that the problem be corrected by providing us with written notice of the problem no later than 7 Calendar Days from the purchase date, and you shall allow us a maximum of 14 Calendar Days to correct the problem and provide you with a corrected deliverable. If after 14 Calendar Days the problem is not corrected, you may request store credit in the value of the Optional Feature.
SUPER CORP WEBSITES AND LOGOS:
Super Corp Websites, Logos, and Slogans are sold as is. No complete redesigns or changes will be honored free of charge and are not eligible for any partial or complete refunds. If a full logo or redesign of your website is desired, we would be happy to refer you to one of our preferred designers, please feel free to inquire, if this is something that you would like to pursue. Wholesale Shelf Corporations will not be held liable or responsible for any disputes that come as a result of any referral transaction that may come as a result of this.
Work on your File will start once you submit your Setup Interview.
Your new Corporate Articles will be sent to you via both electronic mail as well as Certified Return Receipt Postal Mail. Transfer times vary from state to state and are dependent upon the state of incorporation with turn around times averaging approximately 5 days after the setup interview is complete which will be provided to the email address that you provide to us during your setup interview. A postal mail version will be printed and mailed to you by certified return receipt with anticipated delivery times averaging 7 to 10 business days after your setup interview.
OPTIONAL FEATURE AND SUPER CORP FEATURE DELIVERY TIMES:
There is a 5-Day Time Frame for delivering your Credit-Ready Features after your setup interview. While we try to complete these as quickly as possible, the Corporate Article Transfer Process must be completed prior to us finalizing and completing any optional features including deliverables and Super Corp Features that will require information from your setup interview to be transferred.
FTC-REQUIRED CUSTOMER DISCLOSURES:
1. CUSTOMER RESULTS DEPEND ON VARIOUS FACTORS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL AND CANNOT BE GUARANTEED: The purchase of a pre-established and aged corporate entity greatly facilitates the achievement of corporate credit and financing, but does not guarantee it. Various factors, such as the customer’s personal credit scores and credit history, the availability of lenders based on the customer’s geographical location, the current economic climate, and the customer’s ability to follow-through on credit applications and approval requirements, are all factors outside our control and for that reason we legally cannot and therefore do not in any way guarantee any particular result for customer, whether we assist customer in the process of obtaining financing or not. If a funding capacity is stated for any particular corporate entity, such capacity is a good faith discretionary estimate of the total amount of financing that can be obtained with the corporate entity assuming customer meets all personal credit requirements and aggressively pursues financing over several funding rounds. ANY ASSISTANCE WE MAY PROVIDE WITH FINANCING IS TREATED AS A COMPLETELY SEPARATE SERVICE, 100% INDEPENDENT OF THE CORPORATE ENTITY PURCHASE. FUNDING CAPACITY IS NOT A GUARANTEED FUNDING AMOUNT.
2. FOREIGN ENTITY REGISTRATION IS RECOMMENDED IN MOST CASES BUT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE PRE-ESTABLISHED CORPORATE ENTITY: If the corporate entity being purchased is not from the same state that customer lives in, then customer should do a foreign entity registration in the state that customer lives in or has a real physical address, such as a real home or office. Using UPS Store, Regus, and other types of virtual office providers is not recommended, but can be used if better options are not available. Customer’s home address is typically the best address to use for the foreign entity registration. The cost of doing the foreign entity registration varies greatly from state to state, and can be as little as $50 in government fees to as high as several hundred dollars. This cost is not under our control. The foreign entity registration can easily be done by the customer or if preferred, can be done by us for $250 plus government fees. Time frame for completion of the foreign entity registration varies and can be anywhere from 1 day to several weeks, depending on the state and the current workload in that government dept. FOREIGN ENTITY REGISTRATION IS ALWAYS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO OPEN BANK ACCOUNTS AND OBTAIN FINANCING IN YOUR HOME STATE WHEN YOUR HOME STATE IS NOT THE SAME STATE AS THE INCORPORATION STATE OF THE CORPORATE ENTITY.
3. CREDIT-READY PACKAGES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE PRE-ESTABLISHED CORPORATE ENTITY:In order to obtain bank accounts, credit, and financing, customer is required to obtain for the corporate entity, at minimum, the IRS company registration, the Dun & Bradstreet #, 411 Directory Listing, and Yellow Pages Listing. IF CUSTOMER CHOOSES TO NOT PURCHASE A CREDIT-READY PACKAGE, THEN CUSTOMER AGREES TO OBTAIN THESE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WITHOUT OUR ASSISTANCE. PACKAGES ARE OPTIONAL AND ALWAYS BILLED SEPARATELY.
4. 80 PAYDEX PROGRAM IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE PRE-ESTABLISHED CORPORATE ENTITY:This is an optional product that is always billed separately. Achieving an 80 Paydex Score on Dunn & Bradstreet takes approximately 45 to 60 days assuming you follow our instructions in a timely manner. The 80 Paydex Score increases your chances of being approved for unsecured funding with lenders and is highly recommended, however, it is not an absolute requirement. The 45 to 60 day time frame is counted from the day the corporation setup process is 100% complete, including the foreign entity registration in your home state. Additionally, the 80 Paydex Program does not include the cost of purchasing small-value items from the reporting vendors. Expect to spend a total of approximately $250 with vendors.
5. FUNDING ROAD MAP IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE PRE-ESTABLISHED CORPORATE ENTITY: This is an optional product that is always billed separately.